Last updated: [20th May 2021]
I. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US:
We may collect information described in this Policy pursuant to the Terms or consent provided by you. This may include:
1. Necessary Information Collected By Us:
We generally collect the following categories of information which is necessary for providing our Service:
- Account: When you sign up for an Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, gender, email address, phone number and date of birth.
- Communication using our Website: We may store the messages sent from our Website by the Users.
- Any other information that you decide to voluntarily provide to the Company through any medium whatsoever.
2. Additional Information Collected With Your Consent:
If you give us consent and permission by agreeing on the Website, we will collect the following set of information:
- Location: When you use certain features of the Website, we may collect information about your location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience.
- Usage: We may collect information about your interactions with the website.
If you do not wish to share such information with us, you may refuse to accept cookies on our Website. However, in that event, you may not be able to effectively use certain features of our Website.
4. Information From Use Of Our Website:
We automatically collect personal information about how you use the Website and our Services. This information is necessary to provide and improve the functioning and user experience of the Website. This may include and is not limited to:
- Usage of Website: We collect information about your use of our Website. This includes the pages visited, searches, location and other similar actions.
- Geo-location: We may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. You may disable the use of location services or set specific permissions.
- Log Data: We collect log data and device information used by you when you access and use the Website. This information is collected even if you have not created an Account or logged in. We generally collect information about how you’ve used the Website, your IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, Cookies, and the pages viewed or engaged with before or after using the Website.
5. Collection of Payment Method and Transaction Information by Payment Partners:
Our Payment Partners collects information related to your payment transactions through the Website, including the payment method used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for you to avail online payment method on our Website. Our Payment Partner may collect, store and process certain other information according to their own policies. You are required to read any such policies before using our online payment method provided by our Payment Partners on the Website. The usage for payment related information is to (a) provide access and use the online payment services; (b) Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other such instances; (c) Conduct security investigations and; (d) Comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
II. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US:
1. We may use, store, and process personal information pursuant to the Terms and consent given by you to (a) allow you to use our Website, (b) create a safe ecosystem on our Website, (c) share information with third parties including the Payment Partners (d) comply with our obligations under the applicable law and (e) provide, personalize, and improve our advertising and marketing services to offer you services that may be of your interest.
2. We do not sell or trade upon any of information without your consent.
3. Once you have freely consented to share your personal information with us, you authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of your personal information, across borders and from your country to any other countries across the world with the cloud service provider and our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions or any other persons, for the purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
5. The specific instances for which we collect information are as follow:
- For the purpose providing you our Service.
- Information like mobile number, e-mail address and address may be used for identity verification and promotional purposes.
- To manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website.
- To comply with the applicable laws and any regulatory requirements.
6. We process this personal information for these purposes given our interest in improving and developing our Website, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you, to comply with applicable laws.
III. RIGHTS OF USER
1. Changing and updating your information:
- You may remove permission granted to Femology from your social media accounts including Facebook and Google.
- You may update the information on your Account.
- You may delete your Account created at our Website.
2. Retention of Data: We retain your information collected pursuant to this agreement in the following manner:
- For the period necessary for us to provide Service.
- For any period that is required under applicable law.
- For the period, you have an Account with us.
- For the period of minimum 3 years after your deletion of your Account, we retain your data for as long as we have a legitimate purpose to do so and in accordance with applicable law. This may include information that you have shared on the Website.
IV. SECURITY MEASURES ON OUR WEBSITE:
We safeguard your information by using the generally acceptable security measures. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work. We aim, on a best efforts basis, to protect your personal information collected by us and/or shared by you with on our Website. However, any mode of transmitting or storing information is never completely secure and we do not provide any such guarantee.
V. CONTACT US:
If you know or have reason to believe that your Account login details have been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised, please contact us by sending us an email with details of the complaint. You may seek clarifications on this Policy or withdraw your consent by sending us an email.
E Mail ID: [email@example.com]